Do the downloads!! Share!! The diffusion of very important information and knowledge is essential for the world progress always!! Thanks!!
- – > Mestrado – Dissertation – Tabelas, Figuras e Gráficos – Tables, Figures and Graphics – ´´My´´ Dissertation @ #Innovation #energy #life #health #Countries #Time #Researches #Reference #Graphics #Ages #Age #Mice #People #Person #Mouse #Genetics #PersonalizedMedicine #Diagnosis #Prognosis #Treatment #Disease #UnknownDiseases #Future #VeryEfficientDrugs #VeryEfficientVaccines #VeryEfficientTherapeuticalSubstances #Tests #Laboratories #Investments #Details #HumanLongevity #DNA #Cell #Memory #Physiology #Nanomedicine #Nanotechnology #Biochemistry #NewMedicalDevices #GeneticEngineering #Internet #History #Science #World
The influence of physical activity in the progression of experimental lung cancer in mice
- PMID: 22683274
- DOI: 10.1016/j.prp.2012.04.006
GRUPO_AF1 – GROUP AFA1 – Aerobic Physical Activity – Atividade Física Aeróbia – ´´My´´ Dissertation – Faculty of Medicine of Sao Jose do Rio Preto
GRUPO AFAN 1 – GROUP AFAN1 – Anaerobic Physical Activity – Atividade Física Anaeróbia – ´´My´´ Dissertation – Faculty of Medicine of Sao Jose do Rio Preto
GRUPO_AF2 – GROUP AFA2 – Aerobic Physical Activity – Atividade Física Aeróbia – ´´My´´ Dissertation – Faculty of Medicine of Sao Jose do Rio Preto
GRUPO AFAN 2 – GROUP AFAN 2 – Anaerobic Physical Activity – Atividade Física Anaeróbia – ´´My´´ Dissertation – Faculty of Medicine of Sao Jose do Rio Preto
Slides – mestrado – ´´My´´ Dissertation – Faculty of Medicine of Sao Jose do Rio Preto
DMBA CARCINOGEN IN EXPERIMENTAL MODELS
Avaliação da influência da atividade física aeróbia e anaeróbia na progressão do câncer de pulmão experimental – Summary – Resumo – ´´My´´ Dissertation – Faculty of Medicine of Sao Jose do Rio Preto
Lung cancer is one of the most incident neoplasms in the world, representing the main cause of mortality for cancer. Many epidemiologic studies have suggested that physical activity may reduce the risk of lung cancer, other works evaluate the effectiveness of the use of the physical activity in the suppression, remission and reduction of the recurrence of tumors. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of aerobic and anaerobic physical activity in the development and the progression of lung cancer. Lung tumors were induced with a dose of 3mg of urethane/kg, in 67 male Balb – C type mice, divided in three groups: group 1_24 mice treated with urethane and without physical activity; group 2_25 mice with urethane and subjected to aerobic swimming free exercise; group 3_18 mice with urethane, subjected to anaerobic swimming exercise with gradual loading 5-20% of body weight. All the animals were sacrificed after 20 weeks, and lung lesions were analyzed. The median number of lesions (nodules and hyperplasia) was 3.0 for group 1, 2.0 for group 2 and 1.5-3 (p=0.052). When comparing only the presence or absence of lesion, there was a decrease in the number of lesions in group 3 as compared with group 1 (p=0.03) but not in relation to group 2. There were no metastases or other changes in other organs. The anaerobic physical activity, but not aerobic, diminishes the incidence of experimental lung tumors.
Copyright © 2012 Elsevier GmbH. All rights reserved.
http://WWW.GOOGLE.COM http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM http://WWW.FORBES.COM http://fintechnews.hk/9867/blockchain/china-cryptocurrency-central-bank-backed-currency-libra/?fbclid=IwAR0zvtZ_bnLejuJCxnUtTDXhsTGTisnCMNHctMibalrI6TKevP_IWjxMVg0
- FINTECH BOOKS
- SUBMIT A PRESS RELEASE
- FINTECH EVENTS
- TOP 20 FINTECH IN HK
- HK FINTECH STARTUP REPORT
- SUBMIT YOUR STARTUP
- MIDDLE EAST
China is Issuing its Own Cryptocurrency Answer to Facebook’s Libra This Month
The People’s Bank of China (PBoC) is close to issuing its own cryptocurrency, Shanghai Security News reports. This is in line with earlier public statements made by China stating that they are eyeing to release their cryptocurrency by August 2019.
Better known as central bank digital currencies (CDBC) to those in industry, China’s version of cryptocurrency has been in the works for the past 5 years, and the regulator have sped up its efforts to launch it in response to Facebook’s Libra.
Mu Chang Chun, Deputy Chief in the Payment and Settlement Division, PBoC, told media that China’s cryptocurrency will not rely solely on blockchain technology.
Though it is reported that there are currently at least 40 central banks across the globe are working in some capacity with blockchain and distributed ledger technology, China will be among the first major economy to issue it own cryptocurrency if it is launched as scheduled.
Central bank backed cryptocurrency came into the limelight when former IMF Chief, Christine Largarde called for nations to consider issuing their own digital currency at Singapore Fintech Festival last year.Get the latest fintech news directly in your inbox, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter
MORE INFO ABOUT AUTHOR
RELATED CHINA ARTICLES
SIMILAR POSTS FROM CHINA CATEGORY
NO COMMENTS SO FAR
JUMP INTO A CONVERSATION
No Comments Yet!
You can be the one to start a conversation.
Want to know latest and hottest Fintech discussions and events? Subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletters now!Subscribe to our mailing list
- THU21MAR2019TUE31DEC2019Advanced Certificate in Managing Virtual Assets and Financial Crime Risks 2019
- Director, Business SolutionsVisa, Taipei, Taiwan
- Product OwnerViva Republica (Toss), Seoul, Korea
- Country DirectorGoBear, Hong Kong
- About Us: Fintechnews
- Fintech News Hong Kong
- Fintech Events
- Fintech Hong Kong Newsletter
- Fintech HK Startup Report
- Submit Your HK Fintech Startup
China Construction Bank (CCB), one of the leading banks inAugust 16, 2019
- One of China’s Largest Bank Is Now Using FICO’s Big Data SolutionChina Construction Bank (CCB), one of the leading banks in China, announced that it has significantly lifted its approval rate and increased the automation rate in its credit card business The post One of China’s Largest Bank Is Now Using FICO’s Big Data Solution appeared first on Fintech Hong Kong.
© 2019 Copyright Finanzpro GmbH. All Rights reserved.